Supreme Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official clan-site for Supreme Players

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cassi
Admin
cassi

Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:20 pm

well obviously we need to pick a area for the clan meetings so please reply on this thread where you think it should be
Back to top Go down
http://supremeplayers.roflforum.net
ZubZub
Admin
ZubZub

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 pm

i can donate some cash to fire saying "ill donate if you make a custom area for us in Zanaris with the command ::Sp (supreme players) and give us the power to allow and give permission to others to come to the area"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinytank4

tinytank4

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 pm

lmao ill donate $10 to it Smile
Back to top Go down
cassi
Admin
cassi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

hmmm yeah we need to talk to fire on that, and i'll donate when i can
Back to top Go down
ZubZub
Admin
ZubZub

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

how about we raise money, by sending all the money to somebody preferrably to cassi or john (wow i feel weird saying that) because my paypal acc has a credit card registered to it, its not mine ok? Very Happy
and then when we collect around $30, we can send it to make whoever helped raising money a donator Smile while getting what we want, like custom areas for our clan, im sure fire would agree, it would also help make the server less laggy, its perfect!
Back to top Go down
cassi
Admin
cassi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 pm

well that would be good but i just have a credit card and my pay pal is fkd up so it cant be me, and anyways being donater is easy to acomplish just figure some way to raise $5 i mean if i can get my paypal to work im pretty sure i can hook some people up with donater status but im not sure atm
Back to top Go down
ZubZub
Admin
ZubZub

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:29 pm

cassi wrote:
well that would be good but i just have a credit card and my pay pal is fkd up so it cant be me, and anyways being donater is easy to acomplish just figure some way to raise $5 i mean if i can get my paypal to work im pretty sure i can hook some people up with donater status but im not sure atm
or maybe i can create another account and all the money goes there lol Very Happy, then all the money collected would go to help the server
Back to top Go down
cassi
Admin
cassi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 pm

thats something we would have to all talk over cause we dont want to make people think we are going to scam them
Back to top Go down
Flatio
Admin
Flatio

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Lmao i can't donate ;p rofl, my parent's dont allow for private servers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion   Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Meeting Area(diff from clan staff meeting area) make a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Players :: Suggestions-
Jump to: